Smooth with notes of raspberry and blackberry.
· Classification: dry red wine
· Grape: Grenache 100%
· Colour: ruby red with purple ombre (when young)
· Aroma: intense and persistent, fruity (jam) with notes of liquorice
· Flavour: smooth and dry
· ABV: 12,5° – 14°
· Vinification: we use the traditional technique in stainless steel vats, we transfer the wine with pumps, use oxygenation and daily breaking of the cap. Racking happens after 6-7 days and the wine is then left to mature in stainless steel vats and a small amount in wooden barrels.
· Accompaniment: game, meet and blue cheeses.
· Ideal drinking temperature: 16°C – 18°C opening the bottle at least 20 minutes before serving.